AuthenticDanAuthenticDan

Main Audio Reviews Stats

The Dark (Demo) The Dark (Demo)

cool.

This is pretty good. You have good mixing skills. But I don't like the actual tune as much as your skill in putting it together. That is of course my own personal preference and doesn't reflect poorly on you.

Keep it up.

Terror-Proof responds:

Cheers

The Ultimate Gay Song(rdm Mix) The Ultimate Gay Song(rdm Mix)

gay.

This is totally gay.

In the awesome sense.

D'N'B Attempt #2 D'N'B Attempt #2

some technical problems but still good.

This is a solid 7. The intro is bad like you said, and the main song has some mixing issues- the compression is really hard and it pumps too much- but other than that this is absolutely slamming.

Drop The Bass Drop The Bass

bangin'.

Hey, noticed you reviewed something I posted so I checked your stuff out. This is great, has a huge amount of energy behind it. Good work.

Bahdshah responds:

Thanks alot!!! ^_^

Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP] Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP]

neat.

That was pretty cool.

The Rifle The Rifle

lol panning?

Are the drums really panned hard left? That shit's really throwing me off, dude.

nietzlawe responds:

Stereo Seperation. I'm not heavy into music production, I make a song now and again when I get this feeling in my head and just lay it down. I'm a writer, this music stuff is just something I do on the side. I suppose you could say musical bloggery, so I'm not really that fussed about the formalities of composition and mastering.

Or maybe I am just deaf in one ear and I panned this shit to the right side for my own amusement. All these mysteries just swirling around in my brain, what could be causing them do you think? Man I would love to know, I would love you to write a theorem on all the flaws in this shit song, that I made.

But anyway, get your notepad out and write three rugged verses and spit them over the beat, so I can listen to it through my right ear.

Sandman FX Sandman FX

boost the low frequencies a little.

This is pretty good. Just a tip though, on my speakers there's too much high end and not enough low end. Pump that bass up a bit.

Otherwise, great work.